+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice JK Parts in Tysons

Forum User

Default Nice JK Parts in Tysons

I’ve sold my 2015 JK Wrangler Unlimited to a dealer as the JLUR I’ve ordered is being built. Since I won’t be able to use most of my JK parts on my new JL, I have some nice parts I am hoping to sell. Here is a list:

- MOPAR half doors (4), complete and stock. Includes MOPAR uppers. These were so great on my JK. Jeep dealer painted in Tank green (PGK). Like new and ready to hang on your Jeep.

- Premium fabric Rubicon soft top from my dual top. Black and beautiful. Like new, complete with all bows, surrounds, privacy windows and hardware. So much nicer than the vinyl tops, IMHO.

- Front and rear MOPAR Rubicon Hard Rock / 10A steel bumpers, complete and nice. Includes stock fog lights.

- MOPAR Rubicon Hard Rock Enhanced rock rails. Nice shape. No damage at all.

- JW Speaker LED headlights, used but like new.

- Original plastic bumpers from my older 2012 JKUR. Nice shape.

- Best Top premium fabric flip-back top that goes where Freedom top panels go. Like new. Super nice and allows you to go from enclosed to open air in about one second. Just flip it back Like a Sunrider, but with zero fiddling.

As I try to figure out appropriate pricing, please let me know if you want any of the above. Make me serious offers. I am in Tyson’s Corner, BTW. Thanks!
    Last edited by JLUR; 12-20-2017 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Subscribed

+ Reply to Thread